Buyer - Seller Policy
ARTemiss Buyer Policy
General Information on buying lot(s) on the ARTemiss online platform:
To ensure a positive user experience when using ARTemiss the buyer should ensure the following:
- Provide accurate description of shipping address for the seller.
- Exercise due diligence and fully understand the listing from the descriptions prior to placing a bid.
- Report immediately any faults/undisclosed damage to the item(s) on receiving the lot(s)
- Not attempt to negotiate offline transactions with the seller or other parties.
ARTemiss Seller Policy
General Information on selling lot(s) on the ARTemiss online platform:
To ensure a positive user experience when using ARTemiss the seller should ensure the following:
- All rights and permissions are held by the seller of the lot(s) before advertising on the platform.
- Provide accurate and truthful information in the description of the lot(s).
- Provide adequate and necessary packaging for the lot(s) prior to shipping.
- Agree to abide by the auction rules and follow through with delivery of the lot(s) to the highest bidder.
- Provide an accurate estimate of shipping costs.
- Ensure prompt delivery of the lot(s) to the highest bidder after the close of auction.